|Brand||Saptashakti Sesame Oil|
|Packaging Type||Bottle, barrel|
Sesame oil is extracted under low-temperature conditions using an expeller press in a process called cold pressing. This extraction method is popular among raw food adherents because it avoids exposing the oil to chemical solvents or high temperatures during extraction.
• 100% Natural Pure
• Extracted from best quality seeds
• Expelled traditional method (Cold Process)
• Free from any chemical process
Benefits of Sesame Oil:
• Full of Great Protein Sesame seeds are full of high quality protein making up 20 percent of the seed with 4.7 grams of protein per ounce.
• Helps Prevent Diabetes Sesame seeds contain magnesium and other nutrients. Sesame oil has been shown to prevent diabetes, and it can also improve plasma glucose in hypersensitive diabetics.
• Reduces Blood Pressure- The same study above reveals how sesame oil lowers blood pressure in diabetics. Sesame seeds are full of magnesium – a key nutrient known to help lower blood pressure.
• Lowers Cholesterol- Sesame helps lower cholesterol levels, because it contains phytosterols that block cholesterol production. Black sesame seeds are especially high in phytosterols.
• Good for Digestion- The high fiber content of sesame seeds helps the intestines with elimination.
• Enriched with Vitamin E best Anti-oxidant.
• One of the best option for Cooking purpose. Contains Nutritious Vitamin E it helps to regulate good cholesterol level.
• For lamp in Pooja ghar- It is used for lamps especially in Pooja Ghar and enhances spirituality.
• For Massage, it has a deep penetrating action. It enhances warmth maintain skin muscles tonicity.
• For Medicinal Preparation- Sesame oil is used as a base in Ayurvedic Medicated Oils.